K-CV want to set up an orphanage in Busia Kenya. In the economically weak region in western part of the country, there’s great poverty. There are many orphans because parents leave their children to go to town to earn income.
Another reason is the poor health care and serious illnesses that leave many children alone. In order to spare the children an uncertain fate and a life on the street, K-CV wants to give these children a perspective with your support. The orphanage will not only serve as an accommodation for the children, it will be more than that, it will give them a perspective to take their life in their own hands. The integrated kindergarten and a basic school will help them realize this. Support us and the children to reach this goal.
What K-CV does to achieve this goal:
- K-CV organizes several events, e.g. the donation gala on 05.08.2017 in the Tattersall in Wiesbaden, stalls at street events. At the international summer festival in Wiesbaden we have a food booth.
- Internet appearance
What you can do to support us:
- You can help us by donating just as from 10,- use the enclosed transfer slip and transfer it to our donation account.
- Take over a child sponsorship and support an orphan children.
- Become a member, contribute actively and shape.
How do we ensure the expediency?
I come from the region where the orphanage will be built. In previous years, I already implemented several small project on site. We were able to provide sanitary facilities and sports equipment for recreational purposes in schools. My local knowledge enabled me to build reliable network of authorities and people, so that all donations can be used purposefully.
The orphanage project is described in more detail in an additionally enclosed construction and performance description.
The project orphanage has a capacity for about 30- 50 children. For this, a plot area of 50.000m² (5ha) is required. Thereupon five buildings with a total area of approx. 960m² will be built.
- Beds and lounges for the children and the staff.
- Classroom or a small kindergarten.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Medical treatment room.
- Sanitation room.
The children live in the orphanage. They are fed there and receive a basic education, basic medical care is guaranteed by a doctor examining the children once a week. The children stay in the orphanage until the become self dependent.
The construction period is about 1 – 2 years.
The first step is to purchase a suitable piece of land. The cost for this is about 40.000 € The financing of the orphanage will be made possible through donations. Further donation will come through our Internet platform as well as contacts to companies and other large donors.
Overview of the work steps:
The project is divided into 3 phases
- Design, approval, planning approvals
- Executing plan
2. Shell Construction
- Excavation of the excavation pit ( for the cellar).
- Laying of the foundation.
- Construstruction of the outer walls, erection of false ceilings.
- Stairs construction.
- Roof Construction (without roof covering) .
3. Interior installation
- Installation work (electrical, heating, water and sewage pipes,…)
- Screed, interior plaster and painting work.
- Installation of windows and external doors, interior door assembly
- Flooring work
- Installation of wall covering and linings.
- Installation of radiators, sanitary objects (sinks, bathtubs, toilets,…)
- Furnishing work
We will gladly provide you with further details about the organization and the project. Please feel free to get in touch with us.
Thank you in advance!